Monday, August 28, 2006

Pet Sounds 40th Anniversary Contest on Lighthearted Boy Blog


By Michael DeMartin

Cool blog post and contest information on Largehearted Boy. Here's the first paragaph:

I have not always been a fan of the Beach Boys. I remember going music shopping with my brother years ago, and having little spending money in our pockets (we were 10 & 11 at the time), we decided to dig through the bargain bins. My brother chose the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds, and I chose Neil Young's soundtrack album, Journey Through the Past. Even at that young age, I sensed we were moving in two different musical directions.

YOU CAN READ THE COMPLETE TEXT BY CLICKING ON THE TITLE OF THIS POST. IT WILL TAKE YOU TO LARGEHEARTED BOY BLOG AND CONTEST.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger ~Kevin said...

Hiya -
Am really loving the blog and the podcasts, but wanted to point out a typo in this posting...
The blog in question is actually "LARGEheartedboy"; it's a reference to the Guided by Voices song Unleashed! The Large-Hearted Boy. Keep up the fine work - am looking forward to more installments!

Cheers,
Rupe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home